Why Your Support Matters…
What impact does this have on your life or on the rest of the world?
Your voice can save lives. Time and again experience has shown that international attention to—and public condemnation of—the CCP’s abuses against Falun Dafa practitioners and other innocent people in China can make a big difference.
The universal values of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Tolerance are under attack, and that affects us all. The persecution has spawned a moral crisis for Chinese society. In today’s interconnected world, Chinese delegations we meet be they from the business, academia, or political sectors—have likely been affected
The products of corruption and forced labor in China spread worldwide. They may be dangerous because of the moral degradation in China.
You can help by signing a petition, writing a letter, sharing a link on Facebook, even simply offering a solemn prayer.
Contact Your Government Representatives: Call, write and visit to let them know you support Falun Dafa. Many levels of government have issued proclamations of recognizing the positive impact Falun Dafa has had on society as well as resolutions decrying the persecution. Let them know that you appreciate their support, and ask them to continue.
Tell Others What’s Happening: Many people, both inside and outside China, are still unaware of Falun Dafa and the severity of the persecution and torture in China. The Chinese Communist regime spreads propaganda demonizing Falun Gong and disguising its own brutal campaign of repression. Get the facts straight and tell more people about the human rights atrocity in China.
Stay informed: Discover more about current efforts to end the persecution at the Falun Dafa Information Center
Voices of Support in the United States
– “We have sent the message loud and clear to the Chinese Communist Party that we demand an immediate end to the persecution of the Falun Gong, that we demand that all jailed Falun Gong practitioners and other prisoners of conscience be released, and that we call on China to immediately stop its inhumane and unethical practice of organ harvesting.” —Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (Fla.)
– “Falun Gong is on the front line against evil. Those of us in the world who want to make it a better world understand the evil forces that are at play. One of the worst evil forces at play are the Chinese Communists that still control mainland China.” — Congressman Dana Rohrabacher (Calif.)
– “I know you believe a better day is coming, but it will come sooner rather than later, if we do our part in the congress to speak out, with a clear voice, on behalf of Falun Gong.” — Congressman Chris Smith (N.J.)
– “America was founded by those committed to ensuring religious liberty. Our leaders, government, and civil society must hold our major trade partners and other countries to the same standards.” — Mark P. Lagon, president of the Freedom House</li>
– “I have such admiration for you. You really are a sort of light shining in the darkness. And by the dignified, the courageousness, and the unyielding way in which you have responded to the terror unleashed on you, you truly are a model and an example to all the world.”– Dr. Katrina Lantos Swett, commissioner to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
U.S. Resolutions Pertaining to Falun Gong
H.Res.1154 (March 27, 2023), Stop Forced Organ Harvesting Act of 2023
H.Res.343 (June 13, 2016) – Expressing concern regarding persistent and credible reports of systematic, state-sanctioned organ harvesting from non-consenting prisoners of conscience in the People’s Republic of China, including from large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners and members of other religious and ethnic minority groups.
H.Res.605 (March 16, 2010) – Recognizing the continued persecution of Falun Gong practitioners in China on the 11th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party campaign to suppress the Falun Gong spiritual movement and calling for an immediate end to the campaign to persecute, intimidate, imprison, and torture Falun Gong practitioners. –
H.Con.Res.304 (October 16, 2003) – Expressing the sense of Congress regarding oppression by the Government of the People’s Republic of China of Falun Gong in the United States and in China.
Falun Dafa, also known as Falun Gong, is a spiritual practice that espouses the core tenets of truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance. The practice’s most visible aspects are its five gentle exercises, including a meditation.
Copyright © 2021 – Falun Dafa Association of New England – All Rights Reserved